its amazing I realy love it
A downloadable game for Windows
Deflection is a 1 bit metroidvania without swords or guns. Your only offensive option is to deflect enemies' bullets.
Created with GameMaker Studio 2.
Any feedback is very appreciated
- Deflection is a metroidvania, which means the critical path can sometimes actually be behind you
- Walking through bullets is not intended, the whole game can be completed without taking any damage
- "P" to swap palettes (if you've unlocked any), "M" to mute. That DELETE button in the menu deletes your saves, don't press unless you want to reset your progress
- Follow the game on Twitter to stay updated
- Enemies may take to hits to kill
- If you go very fast, the camera may glitch. This is fixed by restarting the game/pressing R
- It's possible that the game will crash. If that's the case, I swear, it's not my fault, it's all GameMaker's new buggy runtime (I made everything I could to prevent crashes from happening)
- Gamepad is not supported due to a cursed issue in GMS 2.3. Sorry
- If you want additional challenge - try beating the game as fast as possible!
- Deflection has an in-game timer, which can be toggled from the menu. Once you turned it on, checkpoints stop working (for quick restarting) and a timer appears in the top right corner
- I'm sure you won't beat dev time! (02:47.029)
- Game by Evoleo (Me)
- Tileset by Kenney
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Deflection Demo.zip 2 MB